Whether it be sparring, training, or competitive boxing, wearing suitable boxing gloves are a must if you are in that field of profession. Gloves protect both you and your sparring partner, as the gloves give the hands a layer of cushioning and comfort so that you don’t injure your fists and knuckles or break any bones.
So just like how you wear protective gear over your head while training, a good pair of boxing gloves is mandatory. In this article, you will get to know some of the best boxing and training gloves you can get your hands on in 2022.
A quick look at the best women’s boxing gloves
- Best Overall Pick: Venum Challenger 2.0 Boxing Gloves
- Best Premium Pick: Hayabusa T3 Boxing Gloves for Men and Women
- Best Budget Pick: Sanabul Essential Gel Boxing Kickboxing Punching Bag Gloves
How we chose
- Quality. We included items produced by reputable manufacturers that adhere to good manufacturing processes.
- Vetting. We take product selection seriously. We only want to recommend the highest quality products, which is why we carefully vet every potential supplier.
- Price. We try to provide options for everyones budget preferences.
Best Boxing Gloves for Women
The Venum Challenger 2.0 gloves are a good pair of gloves as they are lightweight and are ideal for both advanced boxers and beginners.
These gloves are made in Thailand using lightweight materials for extra comfort and mobility. The excellent quality of PU leather on the gloves is ideal for durability and high performance. Triple-density foam in the gloves also provides that layer of cushioning, which absorbs all the punches thrown in the ring. The foam also helps protect your hands from powerful swings thrown around and cuts down a hand injury risk.
These gloves are ideal for striking training, meaning that they perform well on punching bags, mitt work, and fitness boxing. They are available in six different colors to cater to your visual needs.
The Hayabusa T3 boxing gloves are gloves made from microfiber materials. This is a premium glove but what you pay is what you get – that is quality.
The gloves compose of a five-layer foam structure that does not require break-in. It is designed so that you get the best performance whether you’re pinching a bag or sparring. The Dual-X system provides a firm fit that gives you the best wrist support through four interlocking splints. These gloves also quickly cut off the seat through the microfiber thumb.
The Hayabusa T3 boxing gloves are suitable for boxing training, sparring, kickboxing, and heavy bag training. These gloves come in sizes ranging from 10oz to 18oz, and you have the option to choose from twelve color combinations.
The stitching in these gloves are incredibly durable and can last you for a long time. These gloves are not too soft or rigid, and the cushioning layer is ideal for any type of combat training and physical sports. Since the price class is higher than other gloves, you’ll be getting a premium feel for these pairs of boxing gloves.
- Maximum wrist support secures your wrists and keeps them in place
- The intelligent technology foam helps absorb impact and dissipate energy
- Ideal for boxing, Muay Thai, kickboxing, and combat sports
- Comprehensive color options to choose from
- Superior leather quality
- Gloves can become stiff overtime
- Expensive pricing
- Velcro can wear out eventually
The Sanabul Essential Gel Boxing Gloves are leather gloves engineered for durability and substantial quality. The sizes on these gloves range from 8oz to 16oz. The color options are also diverse, with eight color combinations.
These gloves are our budget pick as they are very affordable and give you the maximum performance for a pair of gloves in the low ranged section.
The Sanabul boxing gloves are made of leather for superior performance, which gives you extra durability and is easy to clean and maintain. The gel impact protection foam is a gel-infused foam that provides excellent cushioning and protection to your hands, which minimizes the risk of injury. The softness of the foam also gives you extra comfort.
The design is unique because the gloves’ arch is longitudinal, which is constructed to fit the natural curvature of your hands, which gives your first proper closure while training. The Velcro strap around the wrists makes sure that your hands are well-positioned and gives you a snug fit, which also makes the gloves easy to put on and take off. On the gloves, the mesh palm design ensures breathability and more cooling effects.
- These gloves are easy on the pockets and affordable
- The natural curvature design makes it easier for mobility
- The gel-infused foam inside the gloves gives you protection
- Different color options
- The sizes may not fit perfectly
- Inferior leather quality may result in a short lifespan
The Hayabusa S4 boxing gloves are ideal gloves for training, combat training, and fitness boxing. These gloves are made with foam on the insides that contour to your hands’ natural cut age for easy mobility and shock absorption. The single splint design supports and aligns your wrists, which helps you to throw solid punches.
The curved anatomical pocket with a grip bar improves your positioning and ensures proper fist closure. The alignment also helps in maintaining the position of your wrists.
These gloves are mid-ranged and are available in sizes from 10oz to 16oz. Colors are available in five options.
The Hayabusa S4 gloves are reinforced with premium Velcro straps, which gives your wrists a secure fit. The PU leather construction with nylon lining in the gloves ensures durability, and the mesh palming provides the gloves will maintain their structure even after months of training. The suede lining on the thumb makes it easy for you to wipe away your sweat during your intense workout sessions.
The gloves are professionally crafted to meet your boxing and training needs and can be trusted since it comes from a reputable company. It’s ideal for sparring, combat sports, kickboxing, MMA, Muay Thai, and other martial art forms.
- Strong Velcro enforced wrist support
- Mid ranged gloves, which makes them affordable
- Sleek design and looks
- Proper cushioning inside the gloves
- High performance for a pair of entry-level gloves
- The gloves can be a bit tight for different individuals
- Extreme stress on the gloves may cause the leather to get damaged
The Everlast Women’s Pro Style Training Gloves are boxing gloves made specifically for women. The functionality and design are tailored to suit the hands of a woman. The premium synthetic leather acts as an excellent factor for quality and durability.
The palm area is entirely made of mesh that ensures extra comfort and durability. The mesh lining also makes it easier for your hands to adjust and move freely with ease.
The Everlast Women’s Gloves are available in two color combinations – Pink/white and pink/blue, so even the colors are what suits a female’s style. The gloves also come in three sizes, 8oz, 12oz, and 14oz, so it shouldn’t be too hard for a woman to handle.
These gloves are also updated with an ever-shield design, which gives the boxer advanced wrist protection with a hook-and-loop closure. The secure fit makes sure it maintains safety and stabilizes the movement during a variety of striking angles.
A two-layer sandwich foam in the gloves also makes shock absorbency more efficient. These Everlast gloves are great for punching bag training and sparring. The globe’s natural shape also conforms to any hand shape, helping you give a proper punching technique, while the wrist strap makes sure you have a snug and secure fit.
- These gloves are made specifically for women
- Light and very easy on the hands
- They come in attractive colors
- Ideal for sparring and punching bag training
- The two-layer sandwich foam makes punching more convenient
- It may not fit correctly for all
- Not suitable for intense boxing sessions
The RDX boxing gloves are women boxing gloves that are handmade by a Flora Skin outer layer that has a unique design and also lasts for a long time. The double stitching across the glove prevents the seams from splitting and tearing even while used daily.
This pair of gloves is ideal for women in kickboxing, Muay Thai, and other combat sports. They are available in only one color and come in three sizes: 8oz, 10oz, and 12oz.
The under the fabric of the RDX gloves are merged with strategically placed perforations, which helps in wiping the sweat away and keeps the hands well ventilated while keeping it dry at the same time. The gloves’ palm area features a suede trimming that gives a smooth finish, and the nylon piping at the wrists prevents chaffing, which provides you with an adequate comfort level. It also helps while using the gloves for the long term.
Extra-wide cuffs help position the hands and wrists while contributing to shock absorption, which used an EVA-Lution foam padding. This increases durability during heavy punching sessions. The hook and loop strap technology also provides ease while putting it on and off.
- The excellent quality suede finish on the exterior of the gloves
- Extra-wide hook and loop system
- Nylon piping on the palm section
- Extra padded cushioning
- Attached thumb support
- Unique design with colors that stand out
- The design may not be suitable for everyone
- Made specifically for women
- No dedicated leather trimming
The Cleto Reyes Hook & Loop training gloves are a pair of premium gloves made from goatskin leather with a water-repellent lining that helps in optimal conditioning of the hands whether you’re training to spar. It comes with an attached thumb allowing you to box safely and avoid any unwanted injuries to the face.
Inside the gloves, there’s a two-inch latex foam padding that gives an extra comfort level and cushioning.
Also, the hook and loop closure system allows the user to take off the gloves in just a matter of seconds. This serves as a means of comfort and saves time by a significant amount while you are training.
You can use these gloves in an array of combat sports like kickboxing, Muay Thai, MMA, punching bag training, and boxing.
You can choose these gloves’ colors and sizes as they come in fifteen different color options, which gives each glove a distinct identity where you can stand out in the ring. The sizes also range from 12oz to 18oz, which you can choose as per your specifications.
- These gloves are handmade in Mexico using only the best goatskin leather
- You have different color options to choose from
- Compact and sleek design
- They have different weight categories to suit your needs
- Can easily compete against the top brand boxing glove manufacturers
- A very impressive cushion system
- The thumb on the gloves are comparatively short
- The price range is on the higher level
Summing It Up
In conclusion, buying the right pair of gloves is an important decision. If you don’t like them or they’re not high quality then you’re not going to want to train as longer. Sparring gloves typically last about 1 year while heavy bag gloves typically last for 3 or so years. This means that it is usually worth it to spend a little bit of time to find a decent glove set.